In last week’s solo episode I talked about some of the common things that hold us back from creating the businesses, and the impact, that we want to have – namely lack of time, and lack of money.
In today’s show I dig into another thing that might be stopping us – lack of confidence.
It’s something that I’m willing to bet we all suffer from from time to time – you are very much not alone!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to get clear on exactly what are lack of confidence is stopping us from achieving
- Why I don’t believe there’s a magic wand we can wave and suddenly be ‘confident’, but I DO believe in the ‘cape of confidence’..!
- How to step out of your comfort zone today, and do one thing that your lack of confidence would normally hold you back from
 – What’s stopping you? Last week’s episode where I talk about money and time!
 – Where the magic happens – more chat from me about the power of moving out of your comfort zone (even just a teeny tiny bit!)
 – How to stop fear holding you back
The Making Good Facebook community
** I stepped out of my comfort zone (I struggle with any kind of self-promotion!) at the beginning of this episode to let you know that I’ve got four spaces available for new coaching clients in September. If you’re invested in finding out more about how I can help you to start up or grow the ethical business (and life) you really want, there’s more info here, or you can book in for a chat with me (it’s free! And there’s absolutely no obligation to sign up!) right here.