I took a break from the podcast for what was supposed to be a week in October while the kids were on half-term, and now 2 or 3 weeks down the track there’s been no podcast and I’m struggling to get back on track.
I’ve been thinking about ways I can get back in the groove and since I figured I can’t be the only one who might be struggling with this from time to time, I decided it was kind of fitting that I share them with you in my first podcast back after a break!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How you are not alone if you are finding it hard to get going again after a break
- Why it’s important to get things back on track as soon as you can
- My top 5 tips for getting back into the groove after a break
- Where you can find the help and support you might need to get going again
Actions (should you choose to take them!):
- Set aside some time in your diary (it only has to be 10 minutes!) to think about your Why, to re-enage and connect with it again, and to ask yourself how important it is to you
- Set aside some time in your diary (again, only 10 minutes!) to re-evaluate your Big Vision, and what you need to do next to move you towards it
- Set yourself some goals between now and the end of 2017 – they don’t have to be big, meaty goals, these are goals to get us going again, to provide some focus and direction. In fact, the simpler and more achievable the better
- Break down your goal(s) – what is the first thing, the first step you can take, in the next 24 hours? When can you do that?
- Let someone know! Feel free to e-mail me if that would help on jen at jengale dot co dot uk, or come and let me know in the Making Good Facebook community 🙂
Episode 003 – Start with why
Episode 007 – 2020 vision
Episode 033 – Create a livelihood that matters
The Making Good Facebook Community
If you’re looking for some more help getting back on track and wondering how coaching might help, I’d love to have a chat – you can book straight into my diary here 🙂