Having a vision for our business, and indeed for our lives, is super important, and is one of the things I spend time with my clients on when I first start working with them.
In this episode I did into why we all need a clear vision for our ethical business or social enterprise, and I share some questions we should all be asking ourselves to help us to get to where we want to be. I also share a useful tool at the end that can help us to really get our brains on board and working towards our vision.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why having a vision is like setting out on a car journey, and how to make sure we end up in the right place
- The questions we should all be asking ourselves to get really clear on our business visions
- Why it’s not enough to have a vision just for your ethical business or social enterprise
- How to make sure your business vision fits your business (and personal) values
- A really simple tool to maximise your chances of getting to where you want to be with your ethical business, and your life
Start with Why
Dream Big (aka What’s your vision for your ethical business)
Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
The Making Good Facebook Community