Running your own business can be a lonely thing.
And running an ethical business or social enterprise can sometimes feel that much harder again, because there are some people who will question why you are doing things the way you are, or maybe you can see how you can have the impact you want to have, but you can’t quite make it all add up yet.
Much as you might love what you do, there will be times when you lose your motivation, your mojo.
Mine disappeared for a few days earlier on this week, and it occurred to me that if I feel this way from time to time, then maybe some of you might too.
In this episode I run through some strategies for getting back that proverbial horse, finding your motivation, and getting going again.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The one thing you need to remind yourself of when you’re struggling for motivation
- Where to find the people who can help you to get going again when you’ve been struggling
- The most important file you need to keep on your computer…!
- How to get going again when all you want to do is crawl back to bed and hide under the duvet
- How to get some all important accountability and how it can help to re-motivate you
Episode 3 – Start with Why
The Making Good Facebook Community