Get your message out there, grow your tribe, change the world.
Learn how to write blog posts your audience wants to read, so your ethical business, or social enterprise can make a bigger impact.
Get Blogging Bootcamp is a 10 day live group coaching course to boost your ethical business blog.
-The next course starts on the 9th October 2017
- Keep reading below for more details or sign up now!
Do you have a blog inside you that is bursting to get out, but you're not really sure what you have to say or whether anyone else would want to read it?
Do you have a website for your ethical business or social enterprise, and you feel like you should be blogging on it, but you've tried before and then run out of steam?
Do you worry you will run out of ideas?
Do you want some motivation/support/a good old fashioned kick up the butt to get going, or to re-start blogging?
It's time to tackle those fears, bust through that procrastination and Get Blogging!
The world needs more good stuff right now, more people like you, and a blog is a brilliant way to get your message, your products, your services out there.
I started my sustainable living blog, My Make Do and Mend Life back in 2012 when my family and I spent a year buying nothing new.
I knew nothing about blogging, or about social media, and I wasn't even really sure I could write. But I knew I had a story to tell, and I wanted to share it with the world.
Since then, the blog has had over 1 million page views and has been featured in The Sun, The Telegraph, The Express and The Times. I have written for The Guardian, The Daily Mail, The Mirror, as well as The Simple Things magazine and Green Parent. I have also done a TEDx talk and spoken at The Eden Project and The Bristol Festival of Nature, and appeared on local and national radio, as well as ITV's This Morning show. It has also spawned a vibrant and engaged Facebook community of over 6k people, and allowed me to find my tribe of people, all working towards the same things I am.
I'm not telling you all this to brag, I'm telling you because I passionately believe in the power of blogging as a brilliant way to share a message with the world, and to create meaningful change in the world.
What is it?
The Get Blogging Bootcamp is a brand new 10 day live group coaching course specifically designed to get you blogging and includes:
- a short challenge to complete each day, that will take less than 20 minutes to complete and that will help you to bust through the overwhelm and procrastination and get blogging!
- a daily e-mail from me with the day's challenge, a workbook, and a short video with more detail about the challenge
- access to an exclusive pop-up Facebook group that will run for the duration of the course, where you can post your 'homework' for feedback from me, ask questions, and meet lots of other lovely supportive people on the same journey as you
"If you're new to blogging or have fallen off the blogging bandwagon, then I'd recommend the Get Blogging Bootcamp. By the end of the course you'll have a comprehensive list of ideas for potential blogs and masterplan of when, how and what to write. You also get to uncover the reasons behind your blogging and look at your business in a whole new way. The Facebook group is so supportive and being a smaller group you feel more comfortable asking questions. Jen's video's are so helpful, like a friend checking in to see how you're doing and packed full of advice. Thank you so much Jen, for getting me back on track with my blogging. I finally have a plan for the year ahead."
How will it help?
I can help you to get clear on not only the logistics of what you want to blog about, ideas for blog posts, how to structure your posts, but also the all important 'big vision' for your blog, and why, your motivation.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Why you are blogging - your motivation, your aims and your aspirations for your blog
- What you are going to blog about - your topic, your 'niche', how to come up with ideas for blog posts.
- Who you are blogging for - who is your audience? What are their challenges? What problems can you help them to solve?
- How you are going to blog - we aren't going to be delving into the nitty gritty of how to set up a blog, but we will look at how to structure a post, and more importantly how to write good posts quickly. We'll also briefly look at alternatives to writing, so things like podcasting and vlogging - blogs don't have to be written!
- When you are going to blog - how the heck do you squeeze this into your life on top of everything you are already doing?! We'll also create a schedule of posts and ideas for the next three months, so you know exactly what you need to do and when.
- And then I will 'gently encourage' you to get writing (if you choose writing as your medium) - the aim is for everyone to have published at least one post by the end of the course, and the keenest beans amongst you could have up to 5 posts ready to go!
"I would highly recommend this course, I have thoroughly enjoyed it, it was very welcoming and supportive, Jen has a very calming manner, she is easy to watch and engage with and really makes you feel capable and inspired. The course content was spot on, taking in you through the process step by step with superb content, really making you focus on your business objectives and customers and giving you a guided process that ensured you had no excuses left except to get on with blogging with confidence. It was excellent value for money and enabled me to overcome my fear of blogging, I am very glad I chose this course."
Who's it for?
This is perfect for you if you've been wanting to get started blogging, or your blog has stalled, you have limited time in the day, but you have a message or a service or a product that you know will make the world a better place.
It's the programme I wish I had had when I first started blogging, and was finding it hard to know what I was trying to achieve and how I was going to do it.
In 10 days you'll go from zero to publish, and have a schedule of posts and ideas lined up for the next 3 months.
When does it start?
9th October 2017
How much does it cost?
It's just £39!
Click on the image below to sign up!