Do you struggle with the ‘business’ side of starting up or running an ethical business?
Do you know what you want to achieve and the positive changes you want to see in the world, but you’re feeling stuck, overwhelmed and alone?
Do you swing between feeling on top of the world and like you can make anything happen, and wondering what the hell you are doing?
You are not alone!
When you’ve got a passion and purpose, turning it into a profitable business can be hard.
- You want to spend your time doing the things you love, and creating the positive impact you want to have, but somehow seem to spend all your time just running to keep up with ‘all the things’.
- You see ads trying to sell you a ‘golden bullet’ solution to help you to make 6 figures, which feels so far away when you might not even be able to pay yourself the living wage right now.
- You are constantly firefighting and flitting from one thing to the next, with no time to look up and take a breath, let alone make a plan or a strategy to move you forwards.
But you don’t have to struggle on on your own.
I created the Good Business Hub to support people like you.
People with the potential to make amazing things happen. People who share my belief that “Good Business” should be about people, planet AND profit.
I am so tired of seeing amazing people with huge amounts of passion and energy, and brilliant ideas, slogging themselves into the ground, working all the hours, squeezing things in around families and other commitments, to just about cover their costs.
“Good Business” has the power to change the world.
There is no reason at all why your business shouldn’t make good stuff happen, for you, for your family, your community, and the planet, at the same time as generating you a good income.
And with a little bit of support, the right resources, and a tribe of like-minded individuals all on your side, you can totally do this.
Joining the Good Business Hub will help you to:
- Create a clear and simple plan for your business, that will mean you can have the positive impact you want, AND make a profit at the same time.
- Access the guidance, resources and motivation you need to build the business that fits with YOUR version of success.
- Share the ups and downs with the support of a community of like-minded ethical entrepreneurs who ‘get it’
- Ditch the overwhelm and start enjoying your business again.
Join the Good Business Hub!
-) Resources Library
Within the private members area, there is a library of resources that will be added to each month, and will grow over time to include everything from creating your vision and your mission, through to the real nitty gritty bits of business like finance and legalities (I know, total dullsville, but essential nonetheless!)
The first four modules are already live:
- Big Vision – Creating your big vision for not only your ethical business or social enterprise, but also for the life that you want to create as a part of that
- Start with Why – Digging into your “Why” and your values, and how you can build or grow your business to keep those values at the core
- Business Planning – How to create a business plan (or a plan for your business) – the key things you need to think about and know in order to move you and your business forwards
- Get Started Blogging – blogging is a brilliant way to connect with your target audience, and spread the message about what you do – I walk you through figuring out what to write about, and how to create a content schedule
-) Weekly Group Coaching Calls
Hop on a group call – your chance to be coached by me to help you to get unstuck and identify the next steps to take.
-) Monthly Masterclasses
Each month, I’ll invite an expert into the group to run a webinar – everything from creating a social media schedule, and running FB ads, through to measuring your social impact.
The recordings will be available in the resource library for you to watch back, or if you can’t make it live.
-) Private Facebook group and supportive community
This is the space to come to connect to fellow members, to share your triumphs and your moments of despair. It will be a safe and non-judgemental space for you to come and find the support you need.
One of the most valuable things about coaching is the accountability that it provides. When you work on your own, it can be hard to stay focussed on track when you are only answerable to yourself.
You will have the opportunity to commit to weekly or monthly goals, and I will check in with you to see how you’ve got on.
-) Discounts on any of my courses and on my 1:1 coaching packages
Join the Good Business Hub!
This is for you if:
- You’ve got a nugget of an idea that will have a positive impact on the world, but you’re not quite yet how to make it into a business
- You’ve got a start-up ethical business or social enterprise, and you’re struggling to see how you can make it pay the money you need
- You’ve got an existing business and you’ve never really given much thought to ‘ethical business’ but you’re keen to learn how to tweak your business model to factor in people and planet as well as profit
- You’re tired of being told how easily you could have a 6 figure business if you just do x, y, and z, and want support from someone who understands the reality of creating a business AND an impact and the challenges you are facing
- You want the support and accountability of a coach, but you’re just not in a financial position right now to pay for 1:1 coaching
This is not for you if:
- You’ve got no idea what kind of business you might like to run
- You couldn’t give a fig about people and planet, for you it’s all about cold hard cash
- You want spoon feeding a golden bullet solution that will see your business catapult while you sit back swigging cocktails on the beach
- You’re not prepared to do the work, or to sometimes be asked difficult questions that might help you to move forwards
- You’re quite happy figuring stuff out on your own, and don’t see the benefit of an engaged and supportive community
How much does it cost?
For the beta launch I am looking for 20 members to take advantage of the beta price of £10 a month (normal price will be £15/month) or £100/year if you pay up front for the year.
As a VIP founder member you get to not only access the Hub for the lowest price it will ever be, you also get to help to shape the Hub and to let me know what content you want in there.
Join the Good Business Hub!
I dont’ have a business yet, can I still join?
The Good Business Hub us the perfect place to make sure that you have all the business basics covered, to flesh out your idea, and to get the support you need to step out of your comfort zone and make your dreams a reality.
I already have a business, but I’m not sure it’s ‘ethical’, can I still join?
I truly believe that any business can be an ethical business. By making small tweaks and changes to your business model, you can minimise your environmental impact, and make good stuff happen.
How long do I have to access the resources?
As long as you are a member, you will have access to all of the resources and recordings of all of the webinars and group calls.
How much time do I need?
As with anything, you get back what you put in, so if you are an active member of the community and are able to free up an hour or two a week to work on the steps we have identified that will move you forwards, you will see results much quicker.
What happens if I don’t like it?
If you’ve chosen to pay monthly, you simply cancel your direct debit – no hard feelings.
If you’ve paid up front for a year, just let me know and I will refund you pro-rata the money owed.
I’ve still got a question…
Not a problem – drop me an e-mail on jen at jengale dot co dot uk and I’ll get right back to you!
Doors open for Beta members
– join the Good Business Hub!