30 minutes a day
30 days in a row
What could you make happen?
For just £30 you can join me and a group of other amazing Changemakers to really nail some of those projects you've been holding back on and make good stuff happen in just 30 days.
The summer is coming to a close, thoughts are starting to turn to new school shoes and pencil cases (hands up if you used to love the thrill of a new pencil case..?) and all those things you've been putting off over the holidays.
That book project, or new service, or those blog posts you've had on hold over summer, whilst you spent time with the kids or had some time off have had time to percolate, and you're chomping at the bit to start work on it. You're feeling re-energised and raring to go, to share your knowledge and finally make the impact you know you're destined to with this project, but as excited as you are, you're also daunted by the prospect of a big project and Getting It Right. You could really use a little group support and some direction to get you off on the right foot and into the swing of it.
I totally know how you feel. I've been there before.
90 or 100 day goals are brilliant for giving you a sense of purpose and something to aim for each quarter, but for some people (myself included) it’s just too long a time frame to maintain motivation and focus.
I find that a 30 day goal works much better. You can keep the momentum going, and go the extra mile for that short period of time, precisely because you know that it is just for a short period of time. And you get to see results, quickly! Which is great for someone like me who can have a teeny tendency towards impatience...
I launched my Making Good podcast in just 30 days as well as my Get Blogging Bootcamp, so I know that it can be done, and I know that it works!
I want to help people, people like you, make good stuff happen.
I really believe in the power of community, accountability, and good goals, and I know that in just 30 days you can achieve great things, world changing things.
I know how frustrating it is to have big (scary) goals and to make little or no progress.
I know how scary it can be launch something new, to put your heart and soul into creating something, and put it out there.
I know how hard it can be to make time for the things we want to do, and how easy it can be to be constantly bust without being especially productive.
Which is why I've created Making Good in 30.
- 30 days starting 1st September
- 30 minutes (or more!) a day
- and it costs just £30 to join
Just think what you could achieve...you could make huge strides forwards in your business or social enterprise, just through focussing on ONE thing, for 30 minutes a day, for 30 days - that adds up to 15 solid hours, or 2 whole work DAYS working on your goal next month.
And the effects won't just end there, because you will have developed new habits and routines, and shown yourself just how much awesome you can make happen in a short space of time. There will be no stopping you. You may even start wearing your underpants on top of your trousers...
And the best bit is, you don't have to do it alone!
You'll be joining a group of like-minded individuals encouraging, supporting and motivating each other to achieve their goals. People who are on your wave-length, and who understand what you're doing, and why you're doing it.
Add to that:
- daily videos and tips from me, a qualified business coach who works exclusively with ethical business owners and social entrepreneurs
- a Making Good 30 workbook
- weekly group calls and regular 'office hours' where you can get help with anything you are struggling with.
And all for just £30.
30 minutes. 30 days. £30.
What will you make happen?
Imagine waking up on the 1st October and having 15000 words of that book written, or your new product launch ready to go. You walk downstairs, stick the kettle on for that all important morning cuppa and bask on the smug glow of just how far you've come in one short month.
This is for you if:
- You've got a goal that you've been putting off for far too long and you're ready to make it happen
- You can commit to at least 30 minutes every day for 30 days, whether that means getting up half an hour earlier, going to bed half an hour later, or missing Eastenders (does anyone still watch Eastenders..?) for 30 days, you're ready to do it.
- You'd love the support of a like-minded community and you know you'd benefit from some accountability
This is not for you if:
- You're not really sure what you might want to achieve
- You've got a really busy month coming up and signing up for this would just be another pressure on your to-do list
- You're already a productivity ninja and tend to get stuff nailed in just 10 days, let alone 30
Wait, what? But the kids don't go back to school until the 4th/5th/insert other date of September - can I still join in?
Yes! You totally can. Our school doesn't start back until the 5th, (a Tuesday, what's all that about?) but it's not so neat to start a 30 day challenge on the 5th of the month right?
Do I have to do half an hour every single day, or can I do an hour some days and have a couple of days off?
You totally can - whatever works for you.
The reason for the half hour thing is a) it's not an intimidating amount of extra time to have to find each day b) if you can do something, just a bit, every day, it's better for habit forming, and motivation c) it fits with the whole '30' thing I've got going on...
Do I have to spend a whole half hour each day, or can I squeeze in 3x10 minute blocks for example when the kids/dog/life allow?
Yes! However it works best for you - some days I know I will find a clear half hour, other days I know I will be snatching time wherever I can. It all adds up.
I love the sound of this, but September just isn't going to happen for me - will you be repeating this at any point?
Hopefully yes! I'd love for this to become a regular thing, so do sign up to my newsletter, or come and join the Making Good Facebook community to be first to hear when the next one will run.
I'm not sure what my goal should be/if my goal is 'right'
Worry not! I'll be on hand to assist you with choosing your goal to work on.
Why isn't this a free challenge if you love helping people make good stuff happen so much?
I've got all kinds of awesome free stuff for you:
- the blog
- the Making Good Podcast
- the Making Good Facebook community
- my Monday Motivation e-mail, packed with inspiration for a week making good stuff happen!
I've still got some questions...
No problem, just e-mail me on jen at jengale dot co dot uk and I'll get right back to you!
In summary, here's what you get:
- Daily videos from me with tips, tools and support to get you to your 30 day goal
- A weekly group call to ask questions, and to get accountable..!
- Regular 'office hours' with me, where you can bounce around ideas, ask for help, or just share how you're getting on
- Access to the private Making Good 30 in Facebook group, where you'll find like-minded people, passionate about making good stuff happen, all facing their own fears, and carving out the time to focus on just one big thing.
- My Making Good in 30 workbook, which will help you set 'good goals' and stay on track