Make your business dreams a reality, and create the change you want to see in the world.
Create your vision of success, and the road map to get you there step by step, so that you ethical business or social enterprise will fly,
and you can make a bigger impact.
Do you have an idea for a business that will positively impact the world? Or maybe you’re already running one but you’re feeling a little bit like it’s running you, rather than you running it.
Do you have a passion and a purpose and a desire to do truly ‘good business’ – business that takes into account people and planet, as well as profit?
But something is holding you back.
Do you struggle to get it all done?
Do you find you get caught up in the day to day running of the business, and never get the time or space to look up and check where you’re heading?
Do you feel alone and like you just need someone who is on your side, who has got your back, who gets you?
Do you have days when you wish you had a boss, to tell you what you need to do, and when you need to get it done by?
Do you know that your business could really fly, and could really do some good, if only you could get on top of things once and for all?
We are at the start of a business revolution – it is no longer enough for many of us, to run a business that makes a profit. We want a business that makes a difference too.
The world is crying out for ‘good businesses’, for social entrepreneurs like you.
If you have a passion and a purpose, my Making Good Business Group Coaching Programme can help you turn that passion and purpose into profit, and to create the impact that you know you can have.
I’m an ethical business coach, and since starting my business I have worked exclusively with ethical and social entrepreneurs to help them to start up or grow their enterprises.I am passionate about the concept of Good Business, and want to see more people following their dreams and creating the positive impact that they want to have on the world, at the same time as generating an income.
“I was at a bit of a standstill with my business. A sense of overwhelm about the amount of things on my to do list, had the effect of making me burying my head in the sand and achieving nothing. Jen’s gentle and empathic coaching spurred into breaking things down into doable and achievable goals, rather than tackling the whole thing at once and giving up again.”
Donna McGhie, Social Entrepreneur
“Jen has that wonderful gift of seeing through all that ‘stuff’ that bogs us down. She helped me to step back, gain perspective and decide what steps I needed to take to achieve my goals. In the time Jen was coaching me I managed to break down some of the very scary goals I had been avoiding into tasks that I felt able to achieve (and did!).”
Tracey Docker, Ethical Fashion Designer and Social Entrepreneur
What is it?
The Making Good Business Group Coaching Programme (can’t help thinking I might need to think of a snappier name…) is what it says on the tin: a group coaching programme designed to help you start up or grow a ‘good business’ – so one that is about people and planet as well as profit.
- 6 modules delivered via e-mail over 12 weeks, with a video and workbook for each module
- 6 group coaching calls to discuss the modules and work through any issues that arise
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group, that will run for the duration of the course – where you can post what you’re working on for feedback, ask any questions, and connect with the other lovely changemakers on the course
- There’s also the option to be hooked up with another member of the group as an ‘accountability buddy’ to help keep you on track and working towards your goals
- If you choose the Making Good+ option, you also get 6 half hour 1:1 coaching calls with me, where we can really dive into the modules and work out anything that might be stopping you.
How will it help?
I can help you to gain some real clarity around your business, to look up and around and to have the space and time to think about what it is you want, from your business and from your life.
Having the support of other social and ethical entrepreneurs in the same boat is not to be underestimated – the friendships you forge and the support you get from people in the same situation as you will be invaluable.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
– Your Big Vision for your ethical business or social enterprise; getting clear about your “why” and your values
– Creating a business plan (or a plan for your business that actually works); developing your business model; setting financial milestones
– Productivity and time management – how to get it all done when it’s just you
– Developing a marketing strategy, and looking at how that fits into your business and financial plans
– Looking at the skills, strengths and resources you have available and how to maximise them; thinking about the things that might stop you and how you could overcome them
– Pulling it all together into a really practical and actionable plan, that walks you through the steps you need to take to get you from where you are now, to where you want to be
Who’s it for?
The Making Good Business Group Coaching Programme is perfect for anyone looking to start up an ethical business or social enterprise, or anyone with an existing ‘good business’ that they want to grow, or feel has stalled.
If you loads of amazing ideas and are passionate about making a difference with your business, but are being held back by fears and doubts, lack of time, and lack of focus, then this is the course for you.
If you really want to see your ideas come to life, but struggle to find the time in the day to day business of running a business, and a family/home, then this is the course for you.
If you are someone who needs a deadline, and some accountability to stay focussed and on track then this is the course for you.
It’s a really accessible introduction to coaching, and by the end of the 12 week programme, you will have got clarity out of the chaos, and created the roadmap that walks you step by step towards the business and the impact you want to have.
When does it start?
It starts in September (dates TBC) and runs for 12 wks (so we’re finished in time for the Christmas silly season..!)
How much time will you need?
The course is designed so that you can access the content at the time that best suits you.
The group calls will last between an hour and an hour and a half every two weeks, and in between times it’s really up to you how much time you choose to invest. However to get the maximum benefit from your investment, I would recommend setting aside at least an hour a week to work on the modules.
How much does it cost?
I want this course to be as accessible as possible to as many people as possible. Plus it’s the first outing and will be a BETA run, so it’s just £249 for the standard version, and £399 for the + version (with 6 half hour 1:1 sessions with me).
Click on the image below to be added to the waiting list to be notified when the programme launches!