Get your message out there, grow your tribe, change the world.
Learn how to write blog posts your audience wants to read, so your ethical business, or social enterprise can make a bigger impact.
Get Blogging Bootcamp is a 10 day live group coaching course to boost your ethical business blog.
Starts 15th May.
Available at a one-time ridiculously low price.
Keep reading below for more info, or sign up now!
Do you have a blog inside you that is bursting to get out, but you’re not really sure what you have to say or whether anyone else would want to read it?
Do you have a website for your ethical business or social enterprise, and you feel like you should be blogging on it, but you’ve tried before and then run out of steam?
Do you worry you will run out of ideas?
Do you want some motivation/support/a good old fashioned kick up the butt to get going, or to re-start blogging?
It’s time to tackle those fears, bust through that procrastination and Get Blogging!
The world needs more good stuff right now, more people like you, and a blog is a brilliant way to get your message, your products, your services out there.
I started my sustainable living blog, My Make Do and Mend Life back in 2012 when my family and I spent a year buying nothing new.
I knew nothing about blogging, or about social media, and I wasn’t even really sure I could write. But I knew I had a story to tell, and I wanted to share it with the world.
Since then, the blog has had over 1 million page views and has been featured in The Sun, The Telegraph, The Express and The Times. I have written for The Guardian, The Daily Mail, The Mirror, as well as The Simple Things magazine and Green Parent. I have also done a TEDx talk and spoken at The Eden Project and The Bristol Festival of Nature, and appeared on local and national radio, as well as ITV’s This Morning show. It has also spawned a vibrant and engaged Facebook community of over 6k people, and allowed me to find my tribe of people, all working towards the same things I am.
I’m not telling you all this to brag, I’m telling you because I passionately believe in the power of blogging as a brilliant way to share a message with the world, and to create meaningful change in the world.
What is it?
The Get Blogging Bootcamp is a brand new 10 day live group coaching course specifically designed to get you blogging and includes:
- a short challenge to complete each day, that will take less than 20 minutes to complete and that will help you to bust through the overwhelm and procrastination and get blogging!
- a daily e-mail from me with the day’s challenge, a workbook, and a short video with more detail about the challenge
- access to an exclusive pop-up Facebook group that will run for the duration of the course, where you can post your ‘homework’ for feedback from me, ask questions, and meet lots of other lovely supportive people on the same journey as you
How will it help?
I can help you to get clear on not only the logistics of what you want to blog about, ideas for blog posts, how to structure your posts, but also the all important ‘big vision’ for your blog, and why, your motivation.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why you are blogging – your motivation, your aims and your aspirations for your blog
- What you are going to blog about – your topic, your ‘niche’, how to come up with ideas for blog posts.
- Who you are blogging for – who is your audience? What are their challenges? What problems can you help them to solve?
- How you are going to blog – we aren’t going to be delving into the nitty gritty of how to set up a blog, but we will look at how to structure a post, and more importantly how to write good posts quickly. We’ll also briefly look at alternatives to writing, so things like podcasting and vlogging – blogs don’t have to be written!
- When you are going to blog – how the heck do you squeeze this into your life on top of everything you are already doing?! We’ll also create a schedule of posts and ideas for the next three months, so you know exactly what you need to do and when.
- And then I will ‘gently encourage’ you to get writing (if you choose writing as your medium) – the aim is for everyone to have published at least one post by the end of the course, and the keenest beans amongst you could have up to 5 posts ready to go!
Who’s it for?
This is perfect for you if you’ve been wanting to get started blogging, or your blog has stalled, you have limited time in the day, but you have a message or a service or a product that you know will make the world a better place.
It’s the programme I wish I had had when I first started blogging, and was finding it hard to know what I was trying to achieve and how I was going to do it.
In 10 days you’ll go from zero to publish, and have a schedule of posts and ideas lined up for the next 3 months.
When does it start?
It starts on Monday 15th May – if you’d like to get involved, you need to sign up here.
How much does it cost?
As this is the first outing for the Bootcamp, and the sun is shining (at the moment!), it’s just £39.
This is the only time I will be running the programme at such an affordable price, so if you want in at this price, it’s now or never!
I’d love to have you join us for what I now will be a brilliant blogging adventure – sign up now!