Do you believe that Good Business should be about people and planet, as well as profit?
Do you have a great idea for a business but you’re just not sure where to start? Or you’ve got an established business, but you’re still confused by all the business stuff you feel like you should be doing?
Are you overwhelmed by ALL the advice out there for ‘succesful’ businesses?
The Good Business Bootcamp has been designed specifically with YOU in mind.
Join me and a group of other amazing changemakers who are creating or growing businesses that make good stuff happen at the same time as making a profit, in this 8 week online group coaching programme that will help you to create the business, and the impact, of your dreams.
All with someone who really gets you, and understands that your primary motivation might not be financial, and that the impact your business has on the world is just as important.
This is for you if:
- You’ve got an idea for a business that will make good stuff happen, at the same time as making money
- You know what you want to do, and why you want to do it, but figuring out the HOW is stopping you getting started
- You’re fed up of feeling scared and overwhelmed and you’re ready to take action
- You want to cut through the business jargon and find tools and strategies that make sense in the real world
- You’re passionate about creating or growing a business that will have a positive impact on the world
How it works:
– The Bootcamp is split into 8 modules, 1 per week, and each week you will receive an e-mail with an explanatory video (designed so that you can listen along while you’re driving/eating your breakfast etc!), and a simple downloadable workbook.
– You will be invited to join our closed Good Business Bootcamp Facebook group, where you can come and ask me questions, share your ideas, and connect with the other awesome members of the course.
– Each week we will have a group coaching call where you can get help with any specific problems, and we can chat through your progress.
– You will also get the opportunity to find an ‘accountability buddy’ within the group, who you can work with, and help to keep each other on track and on target.
– Week 1 – Big Vision/2020Vision, your values and your ‘Why’
– Week 2 – Good strategy – business planning, business models, lean start-up
– Week 3 – Good Impact – how to define your success and measure your impact
– Week 4 – Good People – ideal customer, potential collaborators and partnerships
– Week 5 – Good money – financial basics and money mindset
– Week 6 – Good marketing and sales – create a marketing strategy that works
– Week 7 – Good social media – work out the best social media platforms for you and your business, and how to use them
– Week 8 – Good work/life balance – time management and prioritisation tools
When does it start?
– Monday 16th October (so we’re finished in time before the ‘silly season’ Christmas run-up begins..!)
How much does it cost?
As this will be the first running of the Bootcamp, I’m looking for between 8 and 12 beta testers who would love the opportunity to join at a one-time price of just £99 (I anticipate offering the course at at least £149 after this beta phase.)
Feedback from my recent Making Good in 30 online programme:
“It over delivered on expectations”
“I didn’t really know what to expect but the contact from Jen has been really motivating and well worth the fee.”
“Jen Gale is a fabulous coach, with a very approachable style. I knew that she would keep me motivated and on track, in a very supportive way.”
Why a Bootcamp?
I am hugely passionate about the concept of “Good Business”, where people, planet, and profit all matter, and I want to be able to help as many people as possible to create a livelihood, and a business, that matters.
I know that the majority of small business owners have no formal business training, and that business coaching can make all the difference in helping businesses to thrive. But I also know that especially in the start-up phase, when we’re boot-strapping everything, that 1:1 coaching can feel out of reach.
Hence the Bootcamp – I wanted to create a way for ethical business owners and social entrepreneurs to access the information, resources, and support they want or need, at an affordable price.
In summary, by the end of the Good Business Bootcamp you will have:
- Clarified your ‘why’ (great for motivation!), and what success looks like to you
- Created a clear vision for what your “Good Business” looks like
- Created a road map to get you from where you are now to where you want to be (AKA a business plan!)
- Put together an action plan, and a strategy for the year ahead
- Learned new tools and techniques that will help you to prioritise, manage your time, and set achievable goals
As beta testers, you get to be the first to experience the programme, as well as shape how the programme will run in the future with your feedback. AND you get to access 8 weeks of business coaching designed specifically for ethical entrepreneurs for less than £100.
If you have any questions, then do drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get right back to you!
If you’re looking for support, resources and accountability; if you’re ready to stop (over!) thinking and to start taking action; if get a head start on 2018 and make it the year you and your business really thrive, then I’d love to help you.
Scroll back up to the top of the page and “add to basket” to sign up!