30 minutes a day
30 days in a row
What could you make happen?
Maybe you want to write a book, launch a podcast or an online course, or start up a community meet-up.
But somehow all the other ‘stuff’ in life keeps getting in the way, and before you know it another month has passed and you are no nearer to achieving the good things you know you could make happen, and to having the positive impact you want to have.
I totally know how you feel. I’ve been there before.
90 or 100 day goals are brilliant for giving you a sense of purpose and something to aim for each quarter, but for some people (myself included) it’s just too long a time frame to maintain motivation and focus.
I find that a 30 day goal works much better. You can keep the momentum going, and go the extra mile for that short period of time, precisely because you know that it is just for a short period of time. And you get to see results, quickly! Which is great for someone like me who can have a teeny tendency towards impatience…
I launched my Making Good podcast in just 30 days as well as my Get Blogging Bootcamp, so I know that it can be done, and I know that it works!
Feedback from last time:
“The best coaching programme I have ever participated in, bar none. Well worth the money and investment of time. I will take the confidence from this and the skills learnt to improve everything else I do. Thanks Jen, it was great to be part of it!!”
Ryan Storey – Kakeibo
“The Making Good in 30 month has been brilliant.
The daily videos were full of top tips and Jen has given me so many useful tools to help me set goals and more importantly complete my goals.
I would recommend this course to anyone working on a single project or just looking to refresh the way they work towards their goals in general.”
Lucie Gray – Paper aeroplane
I want to help people, people like you, make good stuff happen.
I really believe in the power of community, accountability, and good goals, and I know that in just 30 days you can achieve great things, world changing things.
And to help make it easier, I’ve created Making Good in 30.
– 30 days starting 9th January
– 30 minutes (or more!) a day
Just think what you could achieve…
you could make huge strides forwards in your business or social enterprise,
just through focussing on ONE thing, for 30 minutes a day, for 30 days (that adds up to 15 solid hours, or 2 whole days, dedicated to your goal).
And the best bit is, you don’t have to do it alone!
You’ll be joining a group of like-minded individuals encouraging, supporting and motivating each other to achieve their goals. People who are on your wave-length, and who understand what you’re doing, and why you’re doing it.
Add to that:
– Daily videos and tips from me, a qualified business coach who works exclusively with ethical business owners and social entrepreneurs
– My Making Good in 30 workbook
– Weekly group calls and regular ‘office hours’ where you can get help with anything you are struggling with.
And all for just £30.
30 minutes. 30 days. £30.
What will you make happen?
This is for you if:
- You’ve got a goal that you’ve been putting off for far too long and you’re ready to make it happen
- You can commit to at least 30 minutes every day for 30 days, whether that means getting up half an hour earlier, going to bed half an hour later, or missing Eastenders (does anyone still watch Eastenders..?) for 30 days, you’re ready to do it.
- You’d love the support of a like-minded community and you know you’d benefit from some accountability
This is not for you if:
- You’re not really sure what you might want to achieve
- You’ve got a really busy month coming up and signing up for this would just be another pressure on your to-do list
- You’re already a productivity ninja and tend to get stuff nailed in just 10 days, let alone 30
In summary, here’s what you get:
- Access to the private Making Good 30 Facebook group, where you’ll find like-minded people, passionate about making good stuff happen, all facing their own fears, and carving out the time to focus on just one big thing.
- My Making Good 30 workbook, which will help you set ‘good goals’ and stay on track
- Daily videos from me with tips, tools and support to get you to your 30 day goal
- A weekly group call to ask questions, and to get accountable..!
- Regular ‘office hours’ with me, where you can bounce around ideas, ask for help, or just share how you’re getting on
Do I have to do half an hour every single day, or can I do an hour some days and have a couple of days off?
You totally can – whatever works for you.
The reason for the half hour thing is a) it’s not an intimidating amount of extra time to have to find each day b) if you can do something, just a bit, every day, it’s better for habit forming, and motivation c) it fits with the whole ’30’ thing I’ve got going on…
Do I have to spend a whole half hour each day, or can I squeeze in 3×10 minute blocks for example when the kids/dog/life allow?
Yes! However it works best for you – some days I know I will find a clear half hour, other days I know I will be snatching time wherever I can. It all adds up.
I love the sound of this, but January just isn’t going to happen for me – will you be repeating this at any point?
Yes! The challenge will run four times a year – if you’d like to be the first to hear when the doors are open for the next one (March/April time) then sign up to the waiting list there.
I’m not sure what my goal should be/if my goal is ‘right’
Worry not! The first few days of the course are all about picking the ‘right’ goal and helping you to make it something you will really nail. And if you’re still not sure, we’ll have a private Facebook group where you can ask for help and feedback.
Why isn’t this a free challenge if you love helping people make good stuff happen so much?
I’ve got all kinds of awesome free stuff for you:
– the blog
– the Making Good Podcast
– the Making Good Facebook community
– my Monday Motivation e-mail, packed with inspiration for a week making good stuff happen!
I’ve still got some questions…
No problem, just e-mail me on jen at jengale dot co dot uk and I’ll get right back to you!
If this sounds like your cup of tea, I’d love for you to join us.
And it’s easy peasey too – just scroll back up to the top of the page and ‘add to basket’ to get walked through the whole payment thing-y